Sunday 14 June 2015

1980



Back home for Summer means only one thing right?
Endless Outfit of the days...

This isn't a style I'd usually opt for and it's an absolute cry away from my usual flared tops and floral dresses but the best part of Summer is you get to experiment with attires outside your comfort zone.


Top- Primark £5
Jeans and Belt- Charity Shop 50p
Shoes- Old 
Necklaces- Primark and Accessorise

_______________________________________________

Photo Credit as always my good friend Ann

(For some strange reason the quality of these images on Blogger is really poor until you click and enlarge them and for the life of me I can't figure out why, so I'm really sorry for this, it's something I've never experienced before- however just consider the grainy effect to add to the look of the outfit and the 80's like styling)

All my Love




No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!!